Family Medical Practice
The family health center offers coordinated, comprehensive, primary health care for adults, children, family planning, and women’s health care services. The goal is to control disease, prevent further illness, and promote wellness and self-care from a team of health professionals, which includes nurses, physicians and nutritionists.
Some of our Services Provided Include:
- General medical care for patients of all ages.
- Gynecological care including pap smears, birth control methods, and women’s health exams.
- Adolescent care including age-appropriate physicals, sports/school physicals and sick visits.
- Assistance with emotional and family problems.
- Nutrition and diet counseling.
- Laboratory and X-ray testing.
- Preventive medicine and health education.
- Minor surgery including incision and drainage of abscesses, suturing of cuts as well as removing warts.
- Health promotion and disease prevention.